Shared2FA Data Handling Policy
Shared2FA’s Data Handling Policy refers to our commitment to treat the information that we process for our customers with the utmost care and confidentiality. With this policy, we ensure that we gather, store and handle data securely, with appropriate respect to our customers, and our customers’ customers expected privacy.
Data will be:
- Collected fairly and for lawful and agreed-upon purposes only
- Processed by the company within its legal and moral boundaries
- Protected against any unauthorized or illegal access by internal or external parties
- Stored only for as long as is needed to complete our task, including reasonable debugging and logging periods.
Data will not be:
- Communicated informally
- Stored for more than a specified amount of time
- Transferred to organizations, states or countries that do not have adequate data protection policies
- Distributed to any party other than the ones agreed upon by the data’s owner (exempting legitimate requests from law enforcement authorities)
- Saved on any personal computer equipment, including laptops, phone or other devices.
While an active user of the Shared2FA service, we retain data in your account going back for one year.
After you terminate your account with Shared2FA, we retain it for up to 14 days in case you decide to resubscribe. We will purge your data from our system within 14 days.
Data Archival / Removal
We encrypt all data at rest in our databases and storage systems. Data is transmitted between all systems using encrypted connections. Data is never transmitted or stored on employee computers.